Terms and Conditions
OWNERSHIP OF GOODS
1. Title and Beneficial ownership of all goods remains with (simply ribbons) a trading style of H.C Habby Ltd Until full cleared payment for the goods has been received.
DISPATCH LEAD TIMES
1. Simply Ribbons aims to dispatch all goods within 7 days of receiving cleared funds. If for any reason this period of time is going to be longer then the customer will be notified where possible by e mail or phone.NOTE - This time period does not include weekends and the length of time from dispatch to delivery will depend on the postal service chosen at the checkout.
1. Goods will be sent out by 1st Class Post, Royal Mail Tracked Service, Interlink Express , Parcel Force or Royal Mail Saturday A.M Delivery , which service method is used will be dependent on the service selected by the customer at checkout. All parcels sent via Interlink Express, Parcel Force, Royal Mail Tracked or on Royal Mail Saturday Service can be tracked at any time and the relevant information can be obtained from our office on 01691 780416. Please bare in mind the fact that during busy times of year such as holidays and Christmas this time period may be slightly longer and is controlled by the carriers completely.
1.1 Unless your order has been placed on a Next Day delivery service we would ask our customers to allow ten clear working days for delivery. This is measured from the time at which the order was paid for. If you require your order on a quicker time scale then please order using one of the Next Day Delivery options or contact us first to discuss your needs on 01691 780416.
1.2 Free Postage; This is calculated by the checkout and is based on the value of the goods if the goods exceed £125 after any volume discount has been given then the checkout will also deduct the postage charge. Please note that if the order qualifies for a promotional discount,( this is a discount where by you have entered a code at the checkout ) then this Free Postage Discount will not be applied.
NOTE - Free postage is not available on next day services, Saturday next day delivery or next day pre 10.30am delivery. All free delivery orders will be sent out on a Royal Mail tracked standard service. - if you have any questions about this then please feel free to call us for more information at anytime on 01691 780416.
1.3 Free postage limited Time Offer Currently 25/10/12 to 28/10/12 - the order is calculated at the checkout and is based on the value of goods after any other promotional discount has been deducted from the cart value. If the remaining value exceeds £25 then the cost of the Standard Shipping Charge will automatically be deducted. This offer is only open to UK delivery addresses including Northern Ireland that select a standard postage service. The offer does not cover next Day Delivery, Saturday Delivery or Next Day pre 10am Delivery services. The estimated delivery time for goods ordered on this promotion is currently 10 working days from the date of order.
if you require any clarification of the terms covering this offer then please feel free to contact us at anytime on 01691 780416 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Any damaged goods must be notified to us at you earliest convenience and within 7 days of receipt, this must be done by phone ( 01691 780416) or by e mail to email@example.com. These will always be replaced at our expense with a replacement product or alternatively a full refund will be offered if the customer prefers.
1.Faulty goods must be notified to us at your earliest opportunity after the fault becomes apparent. This must be done via e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange to have the item collected and a replacement sent out at our expense.
1. No claims for consequential loss will be entertained .
1. Goods can be returned to us for any reason, not just the reasons stated above. However where this is the case this must be done within 7 days of receipt. Goods must be returned unused and in the condition in which they were first received. Please note that the customer will be liable for the postal charges and only the full value of the goods will be refunded. This will be done via the original method of payment and only to the person who originally purchased the item.
2. No refunds will be made until the goods have been returned to us and received by our office. We advise that all returns are made via recorded delivery or via carrier. If you require assistance with this please call us on 01691 780416.
CANCELED SPECIAL ORDERS
1. Where a customer has requested that we source and supply a specific item that is not a general stock item for us (this is defined as an item that does not appear on our web site or in our price list) then we reserve the right to charge up to 50% of the items retail value as a restocking charge for having to cancel the order.
SIZE & WEIGHTS
1. Where an item is described as being of a specific size, weight or length then this information has been given to us by the manufacturer.
2.All goods are supplied as shipped by the manufacturer.
DESCRIPTION OF GOODS
1. Goods are described as per the manufacturers description, in some cases we have added our remarks to these as well. If a customer feels that an item is not as per the description then we will refund the customer for the full value of the goods and postage once the item has been returned and received by us.
We have recently introduced a number of Bulk Discounts based on the size of your order. These Discounts are automatically set and will be deducted from the cost of your cart once your cart reaches the trigger value.
Where a volume discount is being taken the system will not permit any other discount to be used in conjunction with your order, other then the free postage discount which again will automatically be adjusted for you by the checkout if you order qualifies.
The New Discount levels are as follows:
Orders of £60 = 10% Discount
Orders Over £120 = 15% Discount
Orders Over £200 = 20% Discount
If you have any questions with regards to discount levels then please feel free to contact us at any time on 01691 780416 or e mail us at email@example.com#
Promotional Discount Codes / Discount Days
From time to time we offer promotional discount codes on the web site and via e mail. These codes are only valid during the stated offer period and can not be used inconjunction with any other discount level or codes.
The discount will only apply to orders placed online and can not be redeemed against telephone orders.
It is up to the customer to decide which discount code to use to gain the best discount off there order if more then one discount code is applicable at different rates.
The customer might have a promotion code for a 15% discount however if the order value is over £200 then the
system would offer a 20% discount automatically, Since only one of this discounts can be used it is up to
the customer to decide which they are proceeding with.
If you have any questions with regards this then please call us at any time on 01691 780416.
Free Sale Ribbon Offers.
When offering a free reel of sale Ribbon on promtion to our customers we will supply the free ribbon from our sale section. Unless we have expressly agreed a mix of ribbons with the customer then we resever the right to choice the ribbon that will be sent out free of charge from our sale stock.
1. Unless indicated otherwise by e mail, the Client hereby agrees to allow Simply Ribbons and H.C Habby Ltd to collect and process data and information regarding the clients Order for goods and preferred postal preferences, delivery information and payment means . Simply Ribbons will provide the Client on request with details of all such information held by Simply Ribbons and will modify any information that the Client advises is incorrect.
2. Simply Ribbons, H.C Habby Ltd and associated companies possesses the right to communicate with the Client regularly via, but not limited to, electronic means, unless the customers expresses via e mail to be removed from our mailing list. this may be done via firstname.lastname@example.org
1 .Trading address -
Simply Ribbons is a trading style of H.C Habby ltd,
The full location and trading address of Simply Ribbons / H.C Habby Ltd is :
HC Habby Ltd,
Telephone ; 01691 780416
Fax: 01691 780144
E mail: email@example.com
Web Site Images
All images used on this site are reproduced by kind permission of H.C Habby Ltd and Berisfords Ribbons Ltd. These remain the property of the respective companies and can not be copied, used or reproduced with out written permission.
Whilst every effort is made to reproduce shade card colours as accurately as possible please bare in mind that this may appear differently depending on the make , model and type of equipment being used to view them on.
Simply Ribbons is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy or all our customers and visitors.
The information collected from customers when ordering is used for billing and administration purposes only and will be kept confidential. Contact information collected will be contact details and payment information. None of which will be passed onto third parties.
Simply Ribbons (H.C Habby Ltd) reserve the right to contact customers by e mail with appropriate and relevant offers from time to time. At no point will contact information be sold on to third parties or passed on to third parties for marketing uses.
When visiting our website, information such as the ISP's domain, the time accessed and the pages visited will be stored. This is to analyze the web traffic and improve content of the site.
You Can Contact us on 01691 780416 OR mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org